Why You Should Choose a Lutheran School
Lutheran Schools have been providing quality Christian Education since 1847 when the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS) was formed. Twelve churches operated nineteen schools at that time. Today the LCMS operates the largest Protestant school system in the United States. Currently there are more than 1,200 Early Childhood Centers and Preschools that serve more than 87,000 children. Additionally, 880 Elementary Schools serve approximately 113,000 students.
- Partner with parents in providing a safe and secure learning climate and environment which allows students to grow and mature.
- Are driven by a commitment to the Gospel and focused on a mission of bringing hope and healing to students and families.
- Meet and exceed state and national academic standards.
- Help to develop a minimum of 30 developmental assets in children.
- Have educators who model servant leadership.