Gifting to Serve is a capital campaign of Trinity Lutheran Church, School and ECE. We are hopeful to engage all of our school families in this campaign effort, as we are excited about not just the overall goals the campaign, but the specific goals and projects identified for Trinity Lutheran School.
School-Focused Goals and Projects for the campaign (no particular order):
#1. Wireless Infrastructure Upgrade
#2. Expansion of Technology Programming and Use of Technology in the educational settings at TLS.
- Move toward mobile labs / devices: iPads, Chromebooks and/or Laptops
- Interactive Boards and Tables in classrooms
- Expanding Technology experiences to include 3-D Printing, Lego Simple Machines, Robotics, and Green Screen Technology
#3. Playground Upgrades
- Installation of Shade Structures over sandbox and ECE playground
- Remove and replace X-wave equipment with a new piece of playground equipment
- Consider installation of alternative ground-cover for our playground spaces
#4. General School Maintenance Projects in Need of Completion
- Repair of flat roofs over cafeteria and gym
- Replacement of exterior windows
- Completion of the HVAC project in the 5th-PS hallway
- Enhanced security lighting in parking lot
- Fixing the drainage issues on the ball fields
- Installation of underground sprinkler system and water line to outdoor classroom / garden area
- Parking lot repairs and re-striping
Again, we are excited about this effort. Through prayer and God’s guidance, we look forward to the blessings Gifting to Serve will provide to our families, congregation and the mission field at large. Thanks for your consideration.
Mr. David Kumm – Principal
Mrs. Melissa Green – Early Childhood Director
Chris and Molly Cassiday – Trinity Lutheran School Parents
To learn more about the School Emphasis of Gifting to Serve please see the links below: