We view our responsibilities in caring for your child as a Sacred Task. We believe:
- Our primary duty is to bring children to Christ. We believe children should grow and learn in the Word of God. We value each child as a unique creation of God, encouraging individuality and promoting self-esteem.
- It is our privilege to guide the cognitive, emotional, physical, social, and spiritual development of each child while they learn, relax, and play in our care. Our program meets the needs of the whole child.
- Teachers are to guide the children in learning by giving them opportunities to explore and experiment in the world God has given to us.
- Children learn best through play. Children are given the opportunity to explore and experiment with the world around them through play. Teachers engage in meaningful play and developmentally appropriate activities with the children.
- Children learn best in an environment of enthusiasm, love, and security where they can develop intellectually, emotionally, physically, socially, and spiritually.
- Parents play the primary role in their child’s learning and development. We partner with parents and families and provide parent resources, support, and encouragement. We strive to reach out to families in Christian love.
Our teachers and staff are committed to excellence in Early Childhood Education.