Whole Child Education
Our purposes and goals are to:
- Make every child feel secure, important and safe.
- Help children develop physically through gross motor and fine motor activities.
- Help children develop emotionally through recognition of their own feelings and those of others.
- Help children develop intellectually through activities that stimulate thought.
- Help children develop socially by providing opportunity for social experimentation and interaction.
- Help children develop spiritually through a Christian environment where God’s grace and love is practiced.