What is Forward?
We help to supplement Food, Wipes, Diapers for families who need a hand-up.
When is Forward pick-up available?
Mondays (except Federal Holidays) – 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Where is Forward?
- White House at Trinity Lutheran Church (733 S. 13th Street, Lincoln, NE 68508) – Downtown Lincoln
Who do we want to partner with?
- Families who need assistance supplementing their supply of consumables for their children.
- Referral Organizations that have relationships where they care for, love, and show concern for families that may need assistance.
- Donor Partners including individuals, organizations, or corporations that want to care for the youngest in our community.
What do partners need to know about Forward?
- We desire to help individuals know that they made the right choice for life! We want to build relationships and provide a hand-up to help supplement and offset the cost of monthly consumables such as baby food, baby wipes, and diapers.
- Forward is a program of love. We will not inquire about financial circumstances or judge our families.
- We will provide a punch card for a monthly allotment of consumables for the families who participate in Forward.
- We want to partner with Referral Organizations to assist families to care for their children’s needs. We would like our Referral Organizations to consider us a “go-to” resource for the families they serve.
- Donor Partners are essential to helping families move forward. Donor Partners are those who seek to care for families and their little ones in our community.
- Our Donor Partners will help to provide goods including baby food (formula/baby cereal/baby food), wipes, and diapers (various sizes). Donors may also provide financial donations. We view our donors as partnering with Trinity Lutheran Church in “Loving our Neighborhood”.
- All consumable donations must be in original packaging and unopened. Items that are expired will not be received.
Why should partners be part of Forward?
- Sometimes families just need a hand-up. Monthly finances might be tight and it might be difficult to afford the necessary items for children.
- Forward is a program to help make this a little easier when these struggles take place.
- Forward is an additional resource. We want to assist your clients when they need it.
- Donor Partners are essential to helping families move Forward. Donor Partners recognize the need to help others.