Welcome to Mrs. Leimbach’s Kindergarten Class!
Students in Mrs. Leimbach’s Kindergarten Class will learn about the following topics:
- Art – Art History, Creation of Art, Art Criticism and Analysis, Aesthetics
- Computer – Students will attend the courses twice weekly and will learn basic computer skills
- Christian Religion – Grow in faith in the Triune God, Jesus died and lives again, Grow in thankfulness, Take Care of God’s Creations
- Language Arts – Reading and Literature, Vocabulary Expansion, Comprehension, Literature, Writing, Speaking, Listening, and Viewing
- Math – Counting, Shapes, Identification of Money, Addition and Subtraction
- Music – Attend music twice a week, and will have the opportunity to sing a variety of songs including religious, patriotic, folk, and multicultural songs
- Physical Education – Explore different forms of movement, Participate in daily moderate physical activity, Identify healthy foods and lifestyles that make strong bodies.
- Science – Life Science, Earth Science, Physical Science, and Space Technology
- Social Studies – Distinguish between past, present, and future, Recognize map of the United States of America, Recognize map of student’s state, Understand Directions