We would like to invite you to Kindergarten Round-Up on Friday, February 5, 2021, at 6:30 p.m. in the gym at Trinity Lutheran School.
Kindergarten Round-Up provides an opportunity for parents considering Trinity Lutheran for elementary school to:
- experience the passion of Trinity’s faculty and staff to share the love of Jesus
- hear about the excellent educational -experience Trinity has to offer
- come together to learn how Trinity can be a blessing to your child and family
- learn what makes Trinity different from other schools
- meet other parents as they go on this Kindergarten journey with you
- hear from current families about their Trinity experience
This year our format for the evening will be a bit different than it has in the past. Due to COVID-19, we, unfortunately, ask that children not attend. We will be following the Lancaster County DHMs and ask that all who attend wear face coverings, sit in family units, with families physically distanced from each other.
We are excited to let you know that we will be offering “Kindergarten Signing Day” opportunities later this spring. We will have time slots available where you can come to Trinity with your child and have the opportunity to have them sign their “letters of intent.” This is a fun, new tradition and we want to ensure our future Kindergartners have a chance to experience this.
We pray that you will consider joining us for this event. . Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-466-1800 by Friday, January 29, 2021. If you are unable to attend in-person, please contact the school office for other arrangements.